A client of Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a Chauffeur to be assigned to and drive their CEO. This is a lovely role, with amazing work/life balance working for you, and gives you the opportunity to work with an inspirational Principal. The day is split into two shifts: a morning one from 07.00-14.00 and then an afternoon one from 14.00-22.00, with the latter being more busy and with more responsibility. Due to the shift pattern, the client will be looking for two Chauffeurs, one assigned permanently to each shift. Having filled the morning shift, we are now looking for the evening shift.
- Driving the Principal on a daily basis.
- Picking the Principal up from home and then dropping off at work, and picking up at the end of the day and dropping off at home.
- Carrying out other drop offs of paperwork and important files.
- Taking the Principal to evening events and receptions or meetings through the day (of course this is reduced at the moment).
- Driving other Executives if required.
- Airport drop offs, and these could be out of the normal working hours.
- Responsible for maintenance of the car and the upkeep and valeting of it.
- Ensuring the wellbeing and safety of the Principal at all times.
- Being on call during your working hours if the Principal needs any last minute requests.
- Have experience of driving a Principal of a CEO level.
- Love cars and take pride in ensuring that yours is kept in the best condition.
- Are extremely discreet and professional at all times.
- Have some knowledge of IT and are able to fill out certain reports and expenses as required.
- Are flexible in terms of hours and happy to take on a role where the hours may flex from time to time.
- Would be happy to cover your fellow driver when he/she is on holiday.
- Work well in a team and get along with others.
- Are polite and courteous to everyone, not just to the Principal.
Salary: on application for each role
Hours: Monday to Friday. If there were weekends, these would be booked in advance. Hours 14.00-22.00.
Other benefits: time off in lieu if required to do earlier or later than usual; overtime for covering your colleague's shifts, outside of your normal working pattern; corporate card for any expenses; fuel card.
Location: Central London
Start: May 2022
Responsible Consultant: Diana (email@example.com)