An opportunity has become available for a discreet and professional security chauffeur to take on several key responsibilities within a beautiful household in Weybridge.
As part of your role, you would be expected to undertake some houseman duties and so it essential that you are flexible and happy to help wherever needed.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lock up and alarm the property at night.
- Key holder and first responder.
- Sleep on-site when on rotation.
- Carry out daily checks of the plant room and other vulnerable areas of the property,
- and reporting issues to the property manager
- Driving the principal and family members between locations including to school or
- social events
- Keeping the vehicles clean and in excellent running order
- Carrying out small errands for your client
- Personal protection escort for any family member as required
- Event security/ guest reception
- Residential security – sign trades visitors in and out.
- Emergency planning and coordination
- Pre-plan travel security requirements – possibly travel ahead of the family if needed.
Skills and Desirable Attributes
- A minimum of three years’ experience working in a similar role
- A clean UK driving licence and SIA licence
- Experience in the delivery of a discreet, confidential and unobtrusive service.
- A military or police background is highly desirable
- Basic knowledge of vehicle maintenance
- IT / Admin friendly
- Security awareness and self-defence skills
- First aid qualifications
- Excellent standard of presentation
- The ability to be flexible and accommodating for clients
Working hours: 7 days on / 7 days off (40/45 hrs per week when working)
Salary: £50-£55k Gross per annum
Accommodation: provided whilst working
Responsible consultant: Jen Russell (firstname.lastname@example.org)