A lovely 1AA Rosette pub in the beautiful rolling countryside of the Chilterns is looking for a couple of Chefs de Partie and a Junior Sous to join their team. This is a great opportunity for passionate and ambitious Chefs to join a growing and award winning pub and to really get stuck into some delicious food and coming up with creative ideas. This is an ideal chance for someone in their journey as a Chef to join a great team with a brilliant leading Head Chef. The Head Chef loves foraging and using local produce, where possible. He has a strong Skandi influence in terms of pickling, smoking and fermenting and this shines through complimenting the modern British style of food that the pub is well known for. Due to the outside space, this pub is already super busy and needs you ASAP.
The role of the CDP:
- Working in a busy pub kitchen with a passionate and ambitious Head Chef
- Producing delicious food to the Rosette quality already in place
- Supporting the Junior Sous Chef, Sous Chef and Head Chef with the management of the kitchen
- Working with your fellow CDPs in leading the junior Chefs
- Running a section and taking ownership of that section
- Love food and are passionate about ingredients and flavours
- Have had experience as a CDP for a few years
- Enjoy working with knowledgeable Chefs and learning from them
- Come from a background where quality is key but you also understand volume and busy kitchen environments
- Are level headed - this is not a shouty kitchen and no room for hot-headed people!
- Potentially come from a Rosette background. If not, you have a passion for learning and love working at that level
If this is you, then get in touch!
Accommodation could be provided if required
Hours: 45-50 hour per week 5/7
Salary: £24,000-£26,000 GPA
Responsible Consultant: Diana (firstname.lastname@example.org)