Greycoat Lumley’s client, Private Members’ Club in the heart of London is looking for a CDP to join their team on permanent basis.
This Private Members’ Club has a global reputation for having superb service, first-class cuisine and amazing entertainment. A team of world-class chefs, sommeliers and mixologists have been assembled to design an outstanding experience for their Members.
The venue it selves covers restaurant, bars, private dining rooms and a cigar salon, spread across four spacious floors. Expertly sourced, seasonal ingredients, wines and spirits are brought together using traditional and subversive techniques to create truly unique dining and drinking experiences.
As a Chef de Partie you will be expected to run a section ensuring the quality of dishes being prepared are consistent and meet the standards of the Head Chef. A Chef de Partie is responsible for ensuring the more junior chefs in the section are given clear direction and effectively supervised to be able to develop their knowledge and skills.
If you have:
• At least one years’ Chef de Partie experience, or an experienced Demi Chef de Partie
• Have worked in high quality restaurant, experience within private members club an advantage
• A passion for food and working with seasonal high quality ingredients
• An excellent team player with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
• Previous experience of working within different types of cuisines as we have multiple dining options – international cuisine, Asian, Latin American, French and Italian
• A willingness to learn and develop their knowledge and skills
This opportunity is definitely for You !
Salary: 26,000 – 28,000 per annum + paid overtime at an enhance rate
Hours: 6 shifts per week over a 7 days period
Additional benefits: Uniform, discounted gym membership, staff discount in restaurants and meals on duty
Consultant: Justyna Ossowska-Bakalarz
Greycoat Lumleys offer a 'recommend a friend' incentive scheme to all registered candidates who kindly refer colleagues or friends to us! Click here for more information.