A client of ours – private club members, is looking for a Chef de Partie to join their team ASAP.
Do you enjoy working in a busy, fast-paced, thriving kitchen? Do you enjoy working with a diverse, friendly, dedicated team? Our client Private Club Members could be the place for you! We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, reliable Chef de Partie.
- Perkbox benefit and discounted
- Generous holiday allowance increasing with length of service.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pension scheme with generous employer contributions.
- Meals on duty.
- Occupational health service.
- Training and development opportunities
- Responsible for the food offering as directed by the Chef in charge, to plan, prepare, monitor the quality of food and ensure consistency in offering a high standard of cuisine to the guests, to include private dining, producing à la carte menus, set menus, and occasional event menus in all areas, consistently delivered to a high standard
- Work alongside the Sous Chef and Executive Chef to ensure a consistent standard of food is delivered in the main restaurant
- Assist the Executive Chef in devising the menus, costing, documenting, and implementing standards in the restaurant and across the operation as maybe required to meet the needs of all the guests
What are we looking for?
- NVQ level 2/3 or similar relevant industry experience and qualifications
- Proven experience of running a section, ideally within a high volume and quality, multi-outlet kitchen
- Must have a valid certificate at Level 2 Food Hygiene
- Clean, neat, and methodical approach to work
- Able to work under pressure
- High standard of food hygiene
- A passionate individual and team player
- Must be willing to work hard and be flexible as per business need
- 45 hours per week
- Salary £30.000 to 31,000 GPA
- Start date ASAP
- Job Reference:100178
- Consultant Cristina Ciorba
- Please send your cv to email@example.com