A client of ours -a luxury hotel, private members` club and conference centre is looking for Hotel, Chef de Partie to join their team ASAP.
Do you enjoy working in a busy, fast-paced, thriving kitchen? Do you enjoy working with a diverse, friendly, dedicated team? Our client resort could be the place for you! We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, reliable Chef de Partie.
- Responsible for the food offering as directed by the Chef in-charge, to plan, prepare, monitor the quality of food and ensure consistency in offering a high standard of cuisine to the guests, to include private dining, producing à la carte menus, set menus, and occasional event menus in all areas, consistently delivered to a 2 AA rosette standard
- Work alongside the Sous Chef and Executive Chef to ensure a consistent standard of food is delivered in the main restaurant
- Assist the Executive Chef in devising the menus, costing, documenting and implementing standards in the restaurant and across the operation as maybe required to meet the needs of all the guests
What we are looking for?
- NVQ level 2/3 or similar relevant industry experience and qualifications
- Proven experience of running a section, ideally within a high volume and quality, multi outlet kitchen
- Must have valid certificate at Level 2 Food Hygiene
- Clean, neat and methodical approach to work
- Able to work under pressure
- High standard of food hygiene
- A passionate individual and team player
- Must be willing to work hard and be flexible as per business needs
Terms and Conditions:
- Casual and full time positions available
- Flexible shift pattern including evenings and weekends
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Uniform provided
- Paid annual leave of 4x weekly contracted hours, plus bank holiday entitlement
- Some use leisure facilities including gym & swimming pool
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Non-contributory pension scheme and BUPA on service criteria.
- 40 Hours per week
- Salary £30.000 GPA
- Start date ASAP
- Job Reference 93541
- Consultant Cristina Ciorba
- Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org