A client of ours exclusive members-only sports club with a well-equipped kitchen serving lunch and dinner to members and guests 7 days a week. Looking for Chef de Partie to join their team ASAP.
- Responsible for the food offering as directed by the Chef in charge, to plan, prepare, monitor the quality of food, and ensure consistency in offering a high standard of cuisine to the guests, to include menus change regularly and modern British cuisine geared to the seasons.
- Work alongside the Sous Chef and Executive Chef to ensure a consistent standard of food is delivered in the main restaurant
- Assist the Executive Chef in devising the menus, costing, documenting, and implementing standards in the restaurant and across the operation as may be required to meet the needs of all the guest
What we are looking for?
- NVQ level 2/3 or similar relevant industry experience and qualifications
- Proven experience of running a section, ideally within a high volume and quality, multi-outlet kitchen
- Must have a valid certificate at Level 2 Food Hygiene
- Clean, neat, and methodical approach to work
- Able to work under pressure
- High standard of food hygiene
- A passionate individual and team player