A client of ours - a neighbourhood restaurant set within a multipurpose space – is looking for a Chef de Partie to join their kitchen team. The venue is housed in a former power station and coal store, the 9,000 sq. ft site combines a restaurant, bar, coffee kiosk, retail store, events space, and photography studio. They have an open kitchen with plenty of natural daylight and amazing equipment, including a wood-burning oven and charcoal grill.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Chef de Partie looking to develop their career and skills within an established brand under a forward-thinking head chef and team. They work with the best suppliers using seasonal, British produce and are looking for an organised, responsible and motivated Chef de Partie with a positive and friendly attitude to assist in the general running of the kitchen.
The company offers lots of perks and benefits for the team and encourages a positive working atmosphere with a good work/life balance.
- A positive and nurturing work environment with forward-thinking and supportive management
- 30% discount in our restaurant
- Cost-price wine
- Amazing staff meals
- Daily staff drinks after shift
- Excellent local business discounts including yoga, pottery, skin care, meditation, gym, dentist
- Monthly staff yoga classes
- Staff events and field trips
- 3.5 days off per week where possible
- Salary: £30,000 GPA + (tronc £3,500)
- Start: ASAP
- Location: Westminster, London
- Responsible Consultant: Gabriel Fracassi (email@example.com)