A client of ours – an unpretentious, effortless and elegant restaurant and club with a nod to retro chic – is looking for a talented Chef de Partie to help deliver great food for their customers in their restaurant in the heart of Soho, London. The company prides itself on the experiences they deliver, offering clients not only food but also entertainment.
The restaurant serves an internationally inspired set menu that focuses on seasonal, fresh ingredients and flavour, accompanied by eclectic cocktails and a range of carefully selected wines. The venue has seats 100 people and is comprised of a restaurant, a cocktail lounge and a private dining room.
- Discretionary bonus depending on performance
- Great discount on food and drink at company venues
- 28 days' paid annual leave a year
- Working closely with the Head Chef to deliver great food to their customers.
- Suggesting new and exciting dishes for each season
- Adhering to health and safety guidelines at all times
- 1+ years’ experience working within fast-paced restaurant environments (essential)
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to create a positive relationship with other chefs
- Reliability and flexibility with hours as you will be required to work evenings and weekends
- Have a good eye for detail and presentation
- Salary: £32,000 -£33,000 GPA
- Start: ASAP
- 50 hours per week, Wednesday to Sunday
- Location: Soho
- Days off: Monday and Tuesday
- Responsible Consultant: Gabriel Fracassi (firstname.lastname@example.org)