A client from Greycoat Lumleys has an opportunity for an enthusiastic and inspiring Private Chef to lead, develop and deliver an exceptional dining experience. You will be responsible for the day-to-day food operation of a beautiful Lodge in West Sussex ensuring its smooth, profitable and efficient growth. You will work with a commis chef and kitchen porter for the role.
The Lodge is a hive of activity and offers an experience that you simply can't get anywhere else. The magnificent 10-bedroom sporting lodge offers a rare opportunity for guests to escape the hectic pace of modern life with every need taken care of by you and our team of Butlers.
They are looking for individuality and encourage creativity. No two days are the same as you develop food concepts, write, cost, and implement menus, and liaise with other Chefs across the estate to share best practice and promote a positive communication network.
You will take pride in delivering the very best locally soured organic produce, including award winning meats and cheese fresh from their very own Farm.
What you’ll have:
- Enthusiasm for what you do with a can-do attitude
- Proven relevant experience
- Ability to build long-lasting collaborative relationships
- Monitor and maintain hygiene standards and procedures
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent people management skills
- A team player with a sense of fun and a focus on high quality service.
- Genuine passion for creating an exceptional dining experience
- Attention to detail.
What you’ll get:
- Event tickets
- Accommodation free of rent, located on the Estate, 10 minutes from Chichester
- Free gym membership
- A health cash plan
- Entry into the company bonus scheme
Working day: 5 per week (flexibility on what days these are)
Salary: £50K GPA
Consultant: Kari Kerslake Vigor