A candidate of Greycoat Lumleys who we have placed in the position of Palace Manager in Doha has enlisted our help in completing the existing Kitchen team.
The family and palace management are seeking a capable Head Chef.for a start as soon as possible. Some direct pointers for candidates who wish to apply are listed below.
- Must be passionate about food, the role of Head chef and have a desire to grow further within oneself.
- Must be creative with menu planning.
- This is basic but must be stipulated to any candidate.
- Experience with young families and creating menus to encourage new foods and flavours is preferred.
- Candidate should be highly motivated, energetic and ready to take on a challenge.
- Be capable of taking level of service to a 7 star standard.
- Provide training and guidance/mentoring to existing staff to allow them to grow within their roles and motivate them accordingly.
- Be capable of sourcing suppliers; set up accounts and deliveries etc.
- Competent in budgeting and provisioning.
- Versed in latest health & hygiene regulations and allergens.
- Be able to work alongside the PM and provide ongoing support.
- Experience with designing kitchens preferred.
- Finally, be able to hit the ground running.
The family will move to a larger property in the not so distant future and the property will require the assistance of the Head Chef in designing back of house and kitchen areas. The Head Chef will be required to to manage a kitchen team of 6 and lead form the front.
A competitive salary and package is on offer for the right candidate. Previous Private experience in the Middle East is advantageous.
JOB ID: 95810
Please Apply to Archie McClintock - email@example.com