A lovely gentleman based in a beautiful home in Kensington, West London is looking for a proactive, professional and creative chef to cook for him on part time basis. He has a preference for Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Mediterranean and British cuisine. It is important that all food prepared is fresh and healthy; the principal also follows a “no carb” diet.
When the client is travelling, you will cook for a family member who lives nearby.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare meals for the principal and his guests
- Prepare lunches for the principal to eat at the office
- Ensure that the standard of presentation is always high
- Source and shop for ingredients and groceries
- Stock and organise the kitchen and pantry
- Adhere to food hygiene standards
Hours: five hours on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, with some flexibility
Salary: £25 per hour
Start date: ASAP
Responsible consultant: Jen Russell (email@example.com)