A lovely client of Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a Chef to join their kitchen team in The City to cover a maternity leave. The office is situated in the heart of the city and is an amazing space for client entertaining. The busy kitchen team love what they do and produce excellent food to a very a high standard on a daily basis. This is to start off a maternity cover leave, but would progress into a permanent role for the right person!
- Working as a Chef as part of this directors' dining room team.
- Coming up with menu ideas.
- Producing food of a consistently high quality.
- Cooking breakfasts, lunches, dinners and canape parties.
- Being able to work with special requests and dietary requirements.
- A Monday to Friday role - the total dream.
- Running the kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef.
- Managing the KP and any agency Chefs that are working there.
- Love cooking and are passionate about the quality in the food.
- Get on well with others and work well in a team.
- Enjoy a laugh with your team but are professional and well-presented.
- Are able to work at a fast pace, whilst keeping the quality there.
- Are flexible and able to respond to last minute requests.
- Have experience in dietary requirements.
- Love producing amazing food.
- Have an eye for detail and good attention to detail.
- Come from a restaurant, or corporate background.
Salary: TBC, but around £28,000 GPA minimum
Hours: Flexible, but 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Overtime is paid over 40 hours.
Location: The City
Responsible Consultant: Diana (email@example.com)