Incredible Private Chef Needed in Highgate, London:
A family are looking for a fun, talented and enthusiastic chef to join them at their London home in Highgate.
The Principals really enjoy Classical French and European cuisine while also enjoying a modern take on the classics. The household has some other staff but the chef will be responsible for keeping the kitchen to a high cleanliness level. The family expect the chef to work to a Fine Dining standard on a daily basis- they entertain occasionally and will want these dinners to be beautifully presented.
- They are hugely appreciative of stunningly presented food and would appreciate the chef to bring their own flare to the classics.
- The role is six days a week, Tuesday-Saturday, 10am- 8pm;
- The Chef would only be serving lunch and dinner to a family of four.
- The family consists of two adults and two young children- they follow a strictly Halal diet, with one of the Principals also being Gluten and Dairy free.
- Menu planning will be done with the Principal directly and the chef will be responsible for the shopping.
Start Date: ASAP
Accommodation: Live Out
Days worked: Monday - Saturday
Hours: 10am - 8pm
Salary: £40,000-£45,000 GPA
Job reference: 84610