(91715) Russian speaking Chef Job
A client based in Surrey is looking for a Russian speaking Chef for a live in role. This role is to start ASAP and is a great opportunity to work with a lovely family. The Chef does not have to come from a private house background, so please do get in contact if you speak Russian and are looking for a role like this!
- To cook delicious and nutritious food for a family of three with some entertainment once things get back to normal.
- The family love Japanese and Thai food, as well as traditional Russian and European cuisine.
- Working 5 days per week and when the Housekeeper has her days off, you will be required to help with walking the dog as well and answering the door for deliveries.
- The cooking is just for the family as all the staff are expected to do their own cooking.
- Working in a high-tech kitchen, which is soon to be upgraded into a more modern and professional kitchen.
- There will be some travel involved potentially and some work done in the London flat, but food can be prepped in Surrey.
- No dietary requirements on the whole, although at some events some guests may have them.
- Speak fluent Russia
- Have a good knowledge of cooking international cuisines
- Are passionate about food and love coming up with new ideas and menus
- Are a very professional Chef and have worked in high-end backgrounds before - either corporate settings or private households
- Love what you do and are keen to showcase this
- Work well in a team but are also happy working on your own
Accommodation: Private bedroom with bathroom and kitchen shared with one other individual
Days/hours: 5 days per week
Interview process: Trial at the home to meet the family
Start: ASAP or March 2021 - depending on the candidate's availability