Private Chef Job in Virginia Water
A client of Greycoat is looking for a professional Private chef who is confident cooking to an excellent standard. This is an opportunity to work with a small family with a passion for food. The principals both have an extensive background knowledge of various cuisines and a very high standard in their requirements. This is an opportunity for a fast learner who is open to learning new cuisines as well as suggesting new ideas to suit the principals taste.
The principals are out of the country for up to 3 months of the year during which the time the candidate would be paid in full and therefore would be required to take their personal leave during that time.
Predominantly cooking for 2 principals with occasional family guests, you will work with them to understand their likes, dislikes and ways of working after which you can focus on exclusively creating culinary masterpieces. The family enjoy a wide range of cuisines but have preference towards lighter meals e.g. no curries, pasta etc.
The family have high standards when it comes to food, consequently they are ideally seeking a candidate who has a Michelin Star/high end restaurant background along with proven longevity within private households.
- You will be respectful of the client’s preferences and routines and share their love of food.
- Quick learner
- Able to demonstrate a various set of skills in their cooking
- Time management is essential
- Incredibly organised and efficient
- He/she to source the food from high quality suppliers and be consistent with the quality and supply
- Healthy meals to suit individuals with diabetes is a requirement.
Working Days and Hours: 5 days in a week (4 days from Monday – Friday and 1 weekend day)
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 depending on experience
Vacancy Number: 99148
Consultant to contact: Kari Kerslake Vigor