A client of ours - a sport Member's Club with an astonishing historical background in Notting Hill is looking for an Cocktail Bartender/Waiter
The role holder will work as part of the wider hospitality team to deliver exceptional service to the Members and their guests.
- Competitive basic pay of up to £11.05 per hour
- Annual Bonus
- Generous holiday allowance increasing with length of service.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pension scheme with generous employer contributions.
- Member’s Bonus
- Meals on duty.
- Free uniform and laundry thereof
- Training and development opportunities, including manual handling.
- At least 6 months experience working in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills and a good level of spoken and written English.
- A positive, friendly and helpful attitude and demeanour
- The ability and desire to provide exceptionally high levels of customer service to create exceptional experiences.
- Excellent grooming and presentation standards.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Previous experience in a similar position and organisation.
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene regulations
- Ensuring excellent customer service standards
- Compliance with Health & Safety, Food Safety, and Risk Management practices
- Split shift role covering the lunch (approximately 11 am to 3pm) and dinner (approximately 6pm to 10pm) services
- This is an exciting role for a talented individual who is looking for experience working in one of the most prestigious venues in London and is keen to be part of a committed and stable team
Hours: Up to 40 hours per week
Job ref number: (99599)
Responsible Consultant: Cristina (email@example.com )