A client of ours, set in a gorgeous location near Putney is currently looking for a Commis Chef to join their team. They served coffee and juice on a menu of local, seasonal, sprouted, and fermented products, made with the best of the best ingredients nothing artificial.
This role is to start ASAP.
A Commis Chef assists a section chef, the role is made up of many varying responsibilities including:
- Assisting in the food preparation process
- Cooking and preparing
- Helping with deliveries and restocking
- Assisting with stock rotation
- Cleaning stations
- Contributing to maintaining kitchen and food safety standards.
To land a job as a Commis Chef you will need:
- Level 1 and 2 Food Safety Awards
- Ideally a minimum 6 months of relevant experience
- Awareness of manual handling techniques
- Awareness of Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations (COSHH) and chemical safety
- Experience in kitchen equipment
- Experience of dangerous equipment such as knives
The role will suit you if you:
- Love hospitality!
- Are looking to work at a luxury level and want to further hone your skills at this level.
- Are looking for a new challenge but want to stay somewhere for a long period of time.
- Speak and write English fluently - this is essential for interaction with the guests.
- Want to develop within your role.
- Are passionate about food - the food is of a high standard and so it will be advantageous if you have knowledge in this area.
Start: ASAP 5 hours per week
Salary £11 per hour
Start date ASAP
Job Reference :
Consultant Cristina Ciorba
Please send your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org