Commis Waiters Job
A client of ours -3 Michelin Stars is looking for Commis Waiters to join their team ASAP.
The Commis Waiters will report to the Food and Beverage Manager and/or to the Food and Beverage Management team. The Comms Waiter will have a working relationship with all the food and beverage team
You will work flexibly across all Food & Beverage areas to cover business needs but might be allocated to specific locations as identified during their induction.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND RELATIONSHIPS
- Assist with opening and close down of all food and beverage areas, ensuring areas are ready for service and are cleaned down and secure at the end of each shift.
- Ensure public areas are clean and tidy and maintained to a high standard
- Maintain the general appearance, tidiness, arrangement of tables, and other furnishings in all food and beverage areas to the required standard, to give optimum efficiency for any particular service.
- Be an excellent communicator
- Be an excellent team player and have a fantastic customer service attitude
- Have pride and attention to detail in your work
- Be flexible and organise your activities well
- Food Responsibility
- Ensure agreed quality & standard of food items are followed at all times
- Correct ordering, control, and security of stocks.
- Ensure Health & Safety and hygiene requirements are met at all times in line with legislation
- Carry out regular audits of temperature check procedures, taking action as required and reporting findings to the relevant Manager.
- Ensuring HACCP requirements are maintained.
Attend all mandatory and statutory training provided by the organisation
- 45 hours per week
- Salary £20k +2.5 k tronc GPA
- Start date ASAP
- Job Reference :95048
- Consultant Cristina Ciorba
- Please send your cv to email@example.com or diana@greycoatlumleys