A client of Greycoat Lumleys - an Assisted Living provider - is looking for a Quality Assurance and Compliance Manager to join their team ASAP.You will ensure that the client operates in compliance with the relevant standards and regulations, which include CQC, Health and Safety. Working closely with the Operations Manager, you will continuously monitor the quality and performance of our client's service, and swiftly identifying any issues of non-compliance whilst quickly taking action to resolve this.
- Having responsibility for the development, review and continuous improvement of organisational policies, procedures, quality systems, standards and training which improve services and offers adding value to the organisation.
- Being responsible for quality assurance monitoring, internal auditing and monitoring.
- Management of the training of all the units.
- Training managers and staff on new and revised procedures along with development of a quality management culture, as required.
- Maintenance of full and accurate records.
Other duties will include:
- Researching the latest legal and compliance requirements across various fields.
- Quality assurance monitoring.
- Workforce mentoring and development.
- Handling all staff complaints and grievances.
- Are knowledgeable in the latest compliance details and are up to date with current legislation.
- Hold NVQ Level 4
- Have previous experience in this field, knowledge of CQC and auditing.
- Have excellent written and speaking skills and are strong with Microsoft Office.
- Are an effective communicator and possess strong organisational capabilities.
- Show strong leadership qualities and the ability to cope under pressure.
- Demonstrate commitment to service users and carers.
- Are happy to liaise with agencies internal and external to the company.
- Consistently demonstrate innovative practice, with a commitment to quality and service user focus.
- Possess a knowledge of anti-discriminatory practice and Equal Opportunities.
- Have the ability to write policy.
- Personally are reliable, confident, assertive and diplomatic.
- Show yourself to be committed to teamwork.
- Have the ability to work autonomously and with different departments.
More details available on application
Location: Head Office - Hertfordshire
Salary: £30,000 GPA - £35,000 GPA
Responsible Consultant: Diana Cheal (firstname.lastname@example.org)