A client of ours is looking for a Housekeeper Cook to start with them ASAP in a role in their office in Westminster. This is working for a financial company in their London office, but the top floor has been converted into bedrooms to support the staff who are living and working there due to the current situation! Situated in a buzzing part of the city, this office is two old townhouses, full of history, that have been converted into a large office space over five floors. The office is quite traditional and is filled with some lovely artifacts and furniture. The staff based in this office currently number about nine, but they are not always in at the moment. The role comprises of both Housekeeping and Cooking from Monday to Friday. The company will take someone temporarily whilst they are looking for the right permanent person.
- General housekeeping duties including tidying up, clearing rooms from the night before and emptying bins.
- Total responsibility for the tidiness and cleanliness of the offices.
- Polishing furniture, including silver.
- Making the beds in the three bedrooms and doing laundry and ironing where required.
- Cleaning bathrooms.
- Hoovering throughout.
- Cooking lunch for the staff (around six people). This can be something quite simple such as salads or sandwiches or something more complicated if you wish.
- Making something for tea, such as a cake or brownies, and leaving it in the office.
- Grocery shopping.
- Keeping the kitchen clean and tidy and doing the washing up after lunch.
- Managing the upkeep of the house.
- Enjoy working in a busy environment and thrive in that sort of atmosphere.
- Love cooking and can produce some delicious food
- Are very clean and tidy.
- Are well presented and understand formal settings.
- Have a thorough attitude towards housekeeping and don't leave a stone unturned.
- Are happy with several flights of stairs!
- Work well on your own and can manage your own time.
Hours: 08.00-16.00, Monday to Friday
Start: ASAP - January 2021
Salary: Around £30,000 GPA
Other details; To be confirmed
Responsible Consultant: Diana (firstname.lastname@example.org)