Greycoat Lumley’s client are seeking an experienced Couple for their stunning property in Moray Scotland. The Principals will be in part time residence and are looking for a Housekeeper and Caretaker to be responsible for the day to day running of the property.
The property is set in a rural location with a welcoming sense of community. There are plenty of outdoor pursuits close by and places to visit.
There will be other members of staff on the estate but the housekeeper will be responsible for the family home and duties will include:
- All Housekeeping duties
- Cooking - standard family cooking or to assist Private Chef for larger parities
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Online food shopping or sourcing from local stores i.e. butchers/fishmonger/grocer
- Oversee any tradesmen
- Security of the property
- Occasional airport pick-ups/drop-offs
- Manage care and cleaning of the unattached guest cottage on the property
- Working alongside groundsman
This is a great long term opportunity for a committed candidate with high standards and commitment.
Start Date: July/August 2021
Salary: £40K + GPA
Job Number: 94168
Consultant: Lesley Jones
Days: 5 per week – must be flexible when Principals are in residence