I am delighted to be recruiting for a family who own a summer/holiday property in Southern France.
There are two large villas which need constant care and maintenance during the off season. The villas are located adjacent to each other and host the family and friends during the summer and school holidays. During the summer period and whenever the family are in residence the role is largely housekeeping and service orientated.
The villas are owned by a large British family, one is used mainly for the extended family and friends and has 8 bedrooms. The smaller property is used more often by the matriarch and patriarch of the family and has 4 bedrooms. The successful candidates would be provided with a two bedroom apartment close to the Villas.
The successful candidates would have the following profiles:
- Very high housekeeping standards
- Experience valeting vehicles
- Fluent French form at least one candidate but preferably both candidates
- Lengthy experience in private service ideally working together
- Experience working in France
- Some cooking experience is advantageous but not necessary
- Maintenance experience – painting and deep cleaning during the winter is a focus
Candidates should expect to work hard during the summer and undertake maintenance tasks during the time.
The salary on offer for very qualified candidates is in line with market expectations of €5,000 NET per month with accommodation provided. If you have already registered with Greycoat Lumleys please use your candidate number to apply or alternatively send me your CV using email@example.com to express interest in the role