An incredible opportunity for a domestic management couple has arisen on the quiet North Coast of Ibiza. The family of three is British and semi-formal requiring their staff to be friendly but not familiar. The family is extremely nice and value their staff hugely having excellent staff retention records.
The successful couple would start as soon as possible and have the following skill set.
- Handyman and gardening skills – proven on CV and references
- Gardening is a large part of this role
- Security and maintenance and Swimming pool care
- Driven principals and maintaining vehicles to a high standards
- Housekeeping to a very high standard.
- Light family cooking. Definitely preparing breakfast each day with some light lunches also.
- Strong integrity and trustworthy – excellent checkable verbal references are a must
- Proactive and show initiative
- Hard work ethic and positive nature
- The family have a dog so being pet friendly is a must
- Language skills – Spanish or French always an advantage but English must be absolutely fluent
When the family are in residence (average 5 months of the year) they often have guests visiting this 7 bedroom villa. When the house is busy they do bring in additional help in the form of a local housekeeper and their private chef.
Interviews to be held as soon as possible – first stages would be via Video call and second stage in person at a social distance neutral location in London.
The family are happy for the successful candidates to own a pet providing it has a very friendly nature. Holidays should be taken when the family are not in residence. The House must be kept at the highest standard at all times as often the family can arrive with a days’ notice.
Accommodation is provided in a beautiful 1 bedroom Apartment close to the Main property. Use of a vehicle is provided within reason.
Please send your CVs to – Archie McClintock – firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are already fully registered with Greycoat Lumleys apply using your candidate number.