A temporary summer position has has become available for an experienced Chalet management or Yacht couple
The combined Net monthly salary in EURO starts at 7,000.
Chef Job Responsibilities:
- Menu elaboration for clients
- Preparation of food, breakfast, lunch and diner
- Purchase of food
- Kitchen management and cleaning
Chef Required Skills:
- A hotel or restaurant experience as well as on board large yacht (50m +) experience.
- Training course approved or recognized by a competent authority (practical cookery,food
and personal hygiene, food storage, stock control, and environmental protection and
catering health and safety)
- Extremely talented, have a wide repertoire ….
- Be flexible and able to work under pressure (last minutes change)
- Be aware of diets and understand food allergies.
- Be organised and deal with the galley accounts.
Host Job Responsibilities:
- Housekeeping – maintain and detail the interior
- Polishing – glassware, porcelain and silverware
- Guest service – meals and drinks
- Preparation of cocktails and coffees
- Maintaining bar and drinks stock
- Flower care
- Table decorations
- Clients laundry
- Uniform care
- Coordination with local cleaning lady.
- An EU passport and fluency in either English or French is required.
- Clean driving licence for both
Where, when and for who:
This Summer for a family in a large private house or chalet (travelling between an alpine chalet and a Geneva townhouse. Good local markets and providers are available in both locations for provisioning of the household. Locations may change during summer.
The family are very low key and don’t have many guests. However, menus, cuisine and service expectations are very high.
A local cleaning lady comes to help on week days. The position runs from mid- June to mid-September (3 months). Staff accommodation in a studio flat is provided at no cost to the candidates.
To express your interest, please email your CV to email@example.com