A returning client of Greycoat Lumleys is seeking an experienced Domestic couple who have the right to work in the UK and in the USA.
American working Visas, residency or Passports are essential to manage a large Estate in the USA.
The combined requirements for successful applicants are the following;
- High housekeeping standards
- Cooking family meals
- Set service standards and lead from the front
- Service at the dining table when required
- Oversee and manage exterior landscaping teams
- Wardrobe management and fine fabric care
- Security minded and UBER discreet
- Both well presented and flexible with hours
- Both candidates must drive confidently in all conditions
The above skills set must be demonstrated across both CV's and referees should be contactable for proof of previous employment - preferably with good longevity.
A Yacht couple would be considered for this position providing they both have interior experience and cna also work in the UK. Successful applicants would be invited to an in person interview with the Estate Manager in the UK (Covid restrictions permitting).
The family use the American Estate for roughly 6 months of the year (intermittent) and are UHNW who employ large teams in their various International properties. They have reached out to us as we have successfully assisted them in the past with excellent candidates for their Estate in the UK. This is an incredible opportunity for any yacht couples who want to move to a land based position providing they have B1 B2 working visas.
A combined salary of £120,000 is on offer for candidates who can demonstrate the relevant experience and accommodation is provided.