Greycoat Lumleys is recruiting for an UHNW family who are now seeking an Estate management couple.
Some background details:
UHNW family in USA are seeking a professional Estate management couple to ensure the smooth running and management of various US and Caribbean properties.
This is a hands-on, process driven role for a couple who are able to implement structure and rigour whilst being able to manage effectively, and diplomatically, at all levels and with service providers.
Prior US experience in a similar role, strong people skills and a great attention to detail are essential.
The role would suit a couple seeking to live-in. Travel between the locations will be required to supervise employees and projects. Flexibility is required to be on call to handle potential emergencies at all locations at any hour.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Being the point of contact for the family and key personnel within the family office for all estate management matters
- Day-to-day management of all aspects of the estate, working closely with the family, representing them and liaising with all suppliers and service providers
- Reviewing and checking the detail of all invoices that relate to the management of the estate. Establishing a process by which these are reviewed and approved by the relevant family member and working with the finance personnel within the family office to arrange payment.
- Reviewing and approving the schedule for all employees, use of estate facilities and the management of hours and payroll
- Make things happen, make decisions and keep the principals informed
Well remunerated – competitive salary.
Owning Consultant: Archie McClintock