Couples Job South Lincolnshire
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and flexible couple to take on a role working at a small stately home in South Lincolnshire. The property is used as a family home but also a wedding venue and in addition on the estate the family run a pub with rooms and holidays lets. This role would be perfect for a couple with previous Housekeeping, Gardening and Maintenance experience possible from a hospitality background due to the varied nature of the estate.
Duties will include:
- All general housekeeping duties including - Cleaning – vacuuming, dusting, mopping, polishing wood floors (wax), small amount of ironing, making beds, bathrooms, kitchen, loading/unloading dishwasher & washing machine, polishing brass and silver, thorough cleaning of kitchen (including oven and hob). Need to be respectful of delicate household items or have previous experience.
- Any assistance with cooking would also be welcome
- Gardening – mowing lawns, cutting hedges, blowing leaves, cutting timber, sweeping tennis court, tending shrubs, watering , fertilizing, weed-killing, planting bulbs; and any other seasonal activities in a garden - must be happy to work outdoors in all weather - Although some previous gardening experience will be needed (experience with push and ride on mowers and other garden machinery for example), no specialist horticultural knowledge required but must love nature & the outdoors and be willing to learn.
- Maintenance – outside window cleaning (once or twice a year), power washing the tennis court or patios, cleaning debris from gutters (be willing to work at height), basic vehicle maintaining, general handyman work. May include basic painting and decorating. The candidate will need to have some general handyman skills and experience.
- Cleaning out the fires and keeping log baskets stocked
- Occasional driving duties (airport runs etc)
- Running errands
- Both need to be generally happy to muck in where needed, especially during the busy wedding season.
- Both must be drivers
- Both need to be reasonably IT proficient
Hours will be full-time for both, normally Monday to Friday but with flexibility needed on weekends during the wedding season
Accommodation provided - fully furnished, self contained, 2 bedroom flat, Council Tax, heating, electricity, water paid for by employer - sorry no dependants or pets
Starting at £40,000 gpa
Contact Laura Harrall Regional Consultant for Lincolnshire 01298 600 414 email@example.com