We are delighted to be working with this co-ed secondary independent boarding and day School of 880 pupils set in a sublime environment. They have an exciting opportunity for 2 Dining Room Assistants to join their Kitchen and Food Services Team. If you feel like you would enjoy working in beautiful surroundings and would like to be part of a team of people who care and look out for eachother then we would be delighted to hear from you.
- To provide a quality food service to School and Events. To maintain standards of cleanliness and comply with all aspects of the Health & Safety at Work Act.
- To carry out all aspects of food service and customer liaison.
- To prepare the main School dining rooms in readiness for meal service and maintain the cleanliness of the area during meal service.
- To carry out cleaning duties after service in the main dining areas, preparing for the next service.
- To assist with the preparation of School social areas, hospitality areas, servery and wash up areas in readiness for food and beverages requirements when necessary.
- To carry out food service duties to pupils, staff and visitors in a manner that enhances the image of the School.
- To carry out cleaning duties as specified on schedules or as directed, ensuring that departmental hygiene standards are met.
- To adhere to Health & Safety and Food Safety legislation, reporting incidents to the Duty Manager.
- To adopt a responsible and caring approach to all aspects of the job.
- To maintain departmental standards of tidiness and cleanliness.
- To work within the team to ensure all departmental requirements are met in full.
- Have a good level of health and fitness
- Have some shift flexibility
- Are a team player and have a personable manner towards others
A full job description can be sent upon request
Hourly rate - £10.30
Hours of Work – An average of 40 hours per week, 52 weeks per year:
Working a shift pattern with alternate weekends off. An example of the shift patterns are as follows:
Early Shift: 7:00am – 3.00pm
Late Shift: 12:00pm – 8.00pm
Responsible Consultant: Kelly B (KellyB@greycoatlumelys.co.uk)