Executive Assistant – New York, USA
An opportunity has become available for a proactive, energetic and discreet Executive Assistant to support a very busy Talent Management Executive based in New York who also travels extensively. This position will require the successful candidate to work from their offices in New York, remotely when required and travel with and without the Principal when required.
The successful candidate will have worked as a Private / Corporate PA for a HNWI or HNW family and will have all the initiative and excellent problem solving skills that will be required.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Diary Management – Business
- Diary Management - Private
- Booking and liaising with third parties
- Management of receipts and invoices
- Gift buying and personal shopping
- Errand running and responding to ad hoc requests
- Booking both personal and family travel.
- Restaurant reservations.
- Taking care of invoicing and other administrative matters for personal house management
Key requirements and desirable attributes
- Private or Corporate PA experience
- An excellent understanding of discretion and confidentiality
- Strong multitasking ability and comfortable managing a variety of demands
- Problem solving skills
- Happy to be hands on and assist with whatever is required
- An honest, transparent and trustworthy nature
- Exceptionally organised with meticulous attention to detail
- A US Driving license would be an advantage
Working hours: Typically 10am to 6pm Mon – Fri (with 24-7 flexibility and occasional weekends)
Salary: $Negotiable dependent on experience
Job No: 95300
Responsible consultant: Andy Hodges