Greycoat Lumleys is working with a client in Singapore on a very exciting and niche role. The role is to look after and manage the private collections of an UHNW family, whose main residence is in Singapore. This is a great opportunity for someone who has a passion for wine, art, books, jewellery, sculpture etc. and who has worked in a similar field and with UHNWI, who is looking to bespoke their knowledge on one collection. This is your chance to expand what you know and to work with some of the best pieces in the world, at the same time.
The family are able to sponsor for the right person.
- To work with the UHNW couple and look after and maintain and grow their private collections. This includes art, jewellery, music, wine, books etc.
- The collections will be maintained and kept in good order, as well as catalogued and those records maintained so everyone knows what is where.
- The Principles additionally love cooking and gardening, so the role will be to broaden their knowledge and horizons and introduce them to new areas of learning as well.
- Hosting events at the main house and showcasing the collections. This could be in a variety of ways, and the whole event must reflect the collections on display.
- Hosting learning sessions and engaging with professors to come and teach the family in specific areas of interest.
- Coordinating and managing the timings of the sessions mentioned above.
- Attending the events and ensuring that they run smoothly. Other roles would include meeting and greeting of the guests, assisting in hospitality and talking to them about the showcased private collections.
- Acting as a concierge to the clients and sourcing new material for the collections.
- Love history and are passionate about collections
- Have an eye for detail and an understanding of your given areas
- Are passionate about wine, art and books among other things
- Love learning and will research and explore different areas to assist the principles in their knowledge as well
- Have a good education – to at least Bachelor or Masters level
- May have worked at an auction house in the past and therefore have had exposure to collections such as this before
- Speak fluent Mandarin and English to communicate with the clients
- Have worked with UHNW families and individuals
- Are hospitable and are able to showcase the collections to friends of the family at certain events.
Salary: Dependent on experience, but starting at equivalent of £50,000 GPA
Responsible Consultant: Diana (firstname.lastname@example.org)