A client of ours - hotel and country club, set in the middle of the countryside in Devon, is looking for a F&B Assistant to join the 2 rosette restaurant ASAP.
The Food and Beverage Assistant will report to the Food and Beverage Manager and/or to the Food and Beverage Management team. The Food & Beverage Assistant will have a working relationship with all the food and beverage team, events staff .
You will work flexibly across all Food & Beverage areas to cover business needs but might be allocated to specific locations as identified during their induction.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND RELATIONSHIPS
Full training and support will be given, the hotel we will look after you as you would be any member of the family.
- Work closely with the Food and Beverage management team to fully understand all duties and communicate day to day changes.
- Assist with opening and close down of all food and beverage areas, ensuring areas are ready for service, and are cleaned down and secure at the end of each shift.
- Ensure public areas are clean and tidy, and maintained to a high-end four star standard
- Maintain the general appearance, tidiness, arrangement of tables and other furnishings in all food and beverage areas to the required standard, to give optimum efficiency for any particular service.
- Providing assistance with all Food and Beverage areas as required
- Supply efficiently and accurately drinks and goods to ensure high standards of service.
- Ensure all licensing requirements are met and maintained
- Ensure cellars are kept clean and maintained
- Are outgoing and friendly
- Are well-presented
- Enjoy working with people
- Like to live in a remote location
Benefits & package:
Accommodation provided (own room, with shared bathroom), uniform and meals on duty
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- catering: 1 year (preferred)
For more details, a full job specification can be sent over to applicants