A client of ours - a luxurious Member's Club with an astonishing historical background in Central London is looking for an Food & Beverage Assistant. The role holder will work as part of the wider hospitality team to deliver exceptional service to the Members and their guests.
- Employer Funded Health Cash Plan;
- Generous holiday allowance increasing with length of service;
- Pension scheme with generous employer contributions;
- Season Ticket loan;
- Meals on duty;
- Free uniform and laundry thereof
- Occupational health service.
- Training and development opportunities, including manual handling.
- Excellent communication skills and a good level of spoken and written English.
- A positive, friendly and helpful attitude and demeanour
- The ability and desire to provide exceptionally high levels of customer service to create exceptional experiences.
- Excellent grooming and presentation standards.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Previous experience in a similar position and organisation.
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene regulations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
- responsible for food and beverage service in the Club’s two dining spaces as well as the Gallery and the Garden
- Ensuring excellent customer service standards
- Compliance with Health & Safety, Food Safety, and Risk Management practices
- split shift role covering the lunch (approximately 11 am to 3pm) and dinner (approximately 6pm to 10pm) services
- This is an exciting role for a talented individual who is looking for experience working in one of the most prestigious venues in London and is keen to be part of a committed and stable team
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £23,000 - £26,000 GPA
Job ref number: (95886)
Responsible Consultant: Cristina (email@example.com ) or Ilona (firstname.lastname@example.org)