A client of ours - a luxurious Member's Club with an astonishing historical background in Central London is looking for a Waiter
The role holder will work as part of the wider hospitality team to deliver exceptional service to the Members and their guests.
- Competitive basic pay of up to £11.30 per hour, plus service charge
- Medicash benefit and discounted foot person.
- Generous holiday allowance increasing with length of service.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pension scheme with generous employer contributions.
- Meals on duty.
- Free uniform
- Occupational health service.
- Training and development opportunities
- At least 6 months experience working in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills and a good level of spoken and written English.
- A positive, friendly, and helpful attitude and demeanour
- The ability and desire to provide exceptionally high levels of customer service to create exceptional experiences.
- Excellent grooming and presentation standards.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Previous experience in a similar position and organisation.
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene regulations
- Responsible for food and beverage service in the Club’s.
- Ensuring excellent customer service standards
- Compliance with Health & Safety, Food Safety, and Risk Management practices
- Early shift role covering the lunch (approximately 7 am to 3pm) and dinner (approximately 3pm to 11pm) services and weekends its 8pm to 4 pm.
- This is an exciting role for a talented individual who is looking for experience working in one of the most prestigious venues in London and is keen to be part of a committed and stable team
Hours: 40 hours per week at £11.30 per hour,5 from 7 days
Job ref number: (100154)
Responsible Consultant: Cristina (firstname.lastname@example.org )