(93538) FOOD & BEVERAGE ASSISTANT JOB
A client of ours -a luxury hotel, private members` club and conference centre is looking for Hotel Food & Beverage Assistants to join their team ASAP.
The Food and Beverage Assistant will report to the Food and Beverage Manager and/or to the Food and Beverage Management team. The Food & Beverage Assistant will have a working relationship with all the food and beverage team, events staff and other Hotel/Club departments.
You will work flexibly across all Food & Beverage areas to cover business needs but might be allocated to specific locations as identified during their induction.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND RELATIONSHIPS
- Health & Safety
- Ensure the members, clients and teams safety by enforcing the resort Health & Safety requirements as detailed in the Employment Manual, departmental operating procedures and risk assessments and Licensing Law.
- Adhering to all Health & Safety, Hygiene and Licensing Laws regulations.
- Work to and understand all safe working practices
- Report all near Misses, Unsafe Conditions/Acts and Accidents on the relevant system.
- Help to achieve the yearly departmental reporting target as set by the H&S Manager.
- Business Operations
- Adhere to all policies and processes to control food, beverages and cash.
- Consistently deliver food and drink standards as detailed by the departments SOPs.
- Make suggestions to improve services and standards to consistently improve service delivery.
- Daily Operations
- Work closely with the Food and Beverage management team to fully understand all duties and communicate day to day changes.
- Assist with opening and close down of all food and beverage areas, ensuring areas are ready for service, and are cleaned down and secure at the end of each shift.
- Ensure public areas are clean and tidy, and maintained to a high-end four star standard
- Maintain the general appearance, tidiness, arrangement of tables and other furnishings in all food and beverage areas to the required standard, to give optimum efficiency for any particular service.
- Consistently deliver departmental to the standards and service procedures
- Perform all tasks and procedures as outlined during the induction and training to the agreed departmental standards
- Ensure daily checks are carried out as per food and beverage procedures
- Ensuring cleaning schedules are completed; check equipment used is appropriate and clean, including fridges, hot units etc., report any mechanical defects or need for repairs.
- Remaining visible throughout the shift and be accessible to customers
- Providing assistance with all Food and Beverage areas as required
- Food Responsibility
- Ensure agreed quality & standard of food items are followed at all times
- Correct ordering, control and security of stocks.
- Ensure Health & Safety and hygiene requirements are met at all times in line with legislation
- Carry out regular audits of temperature check procedures, taking action as required and reporting findings to the relevant Manager.
- Ensuring HACCP requirements are maintained. .
- Bar Responsibility
- Supply efficiently and accurately drinks and goods to ensure high standards of service.
- Ensure all licensing requirements are met and maintained
- Ensure cellars are kept clean and maintained
Attend all mandatory and statutory training provided by the organisation
- 40 Hours per week
- Salary £21.840 GPA
- Start date ASAP
- Job Reference 93538
- Consultant Cristina Ciorba
- Please send your cv to email@example.com