A client of ours -a luxury hotel, private members` club and conference centre is looking for a Food and Beverage Supervisor to join their team ASAP. Reporting to the F&B Manager you will have a working relationship with all the food and beverage team, events staff and other Hotel/Club departments
You will be responsible for the day to day running of all food and beverage areas, including daily management. The F&B Supervisor must ensure that staff work flexibly, to meet business requirements, across all food and beverage areas moving across the areas to cover business peaks.
- Ensure the members, clients and teams safety by enforcing Health & Safety requirements as detailed in the Employment Manual, departmental operating procedures and risk assessments and Licensing Law.
- Adhering to all Health & Safety, Hygiene and Licensing Laws regulations.
- Carry out regular health, safety and hygiene reviews of your area of responsibility.
- Ensure safe working practices are understood and observed by all staff in the department.
- Ensure all Near Misses, Unsafe Conditions/Acts and Accidents are logged on the relevant system.
- Achieve the yearly departmental reporting target as set by the H&S Manager
- Keep up to date with all food and beverage trends and make recommendations to ensure the resort offer remains current.
- Work with the Food & Beverage Manager to meet revenue and cost budgets
- Ensure all policies and processes are adhered to in controlling food, beverage and cash.
- Ensure the consistent delivery of food and drink by regular inspections of operations, to meet agreed standards, as detailed by the departments SOP’s.
- To manage the floor throughout each shift, working closely with all other Food & Beverage Operations Supervisors and be fully conversant with all aspects of the service.
- Review and make suggestions to improve services and standards to consistently improve service delivery.
- Are experienced and have knowledge of F&B within a hotel setting
- Work well within a team and work together to get the job done
- Fully understand the demands this role will bring
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive outlook knowing the demands this role can bring
For more details, a full job specification can be sent over to applicants
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £25.000 GPA
Responsible Consultant: Cristina (email@example.com )