General Assistant Job x 2, Scotland – seasonal ASAP start until September/October
Greycoat Lumleys are looking for two General Assistants to work for their client at their small exclusive use property in the Scottish Highlands.
All levels of experience are considered - what is most important is you have willingness to learn about the exceptional service they aim to deliver to each and every guest.
This is would be ideal for two friends looking for a summer job.
- Support the Manager and team with the overall day to day duties
- Assist with the daily service of meals and beverages from breakfast to dinner, be confident working front of house; interacting with guests and be a good host throughout their stay
- Ensure the overall upkeep of the property through good daily housekeeping, laundry assistance and detailing any maintenance issues
- Assist with the arrival and departure of guests
- Have a warm and friendly manner
- Able to work well as part of small friendly team
- Be passionate about the Highlands of Scotland; having first-hand knowledge of the local area or North Coast 500 would be advantageous.
Due to the location, hold a current valid driving license or access to transport.
Dates: ASAP – September/October
Rate of Pay: Negotiable
Accommodation: Accommodation available in shared house for duration of contract if required
Job Number: 92618
Responsible Consultant: Katie – email@example.com