Bahamas, Live in Governess Job
Wonderful returning family to Greycoat Lumleys are looking for a native English speaking Governess. You will be engaged and active with 2 children. boy of 4 and girl of 6 Based in the Bahamas, there is opportunity for a trial in August in the South of France with the position starting in September in the Bahamas. The family are looking for a person with high energy levels, able to maintain disciple but with a loving and caring attitude. A creative spirit and someone who will do arts and crafts and lessons with them. The island life is not for everyone, so you must know that it has a different pace.
- Monday to Friday, 9-5pm with flexibility.
- When the children go back to school, supporting them getting ready for school etc until then to help them with their studies based on the British curriculum.
- If the youngest does not go back to school for any reason then he will need more support and tutoring
- After school activities and bedtime routines, although Mum likes to do the bath and bedtime routing, so you can leave at around 5pm
- Meal preparation - fresh simple meals cooked from scratch if needed when travelling.
- Cooking with the children, learning through play and shopping for food.
- Support the 1-3pm quiet time in the house daily for the children as their downtime to recharge, read etc
- Juggling duties and share with Mum if Mum is able
- Flexibility to travel with the family if required
- English speaking to native level
- Teaching degree in the British curriculum.
- Confident swimmer
- Driver–car provided when you have time off you can use it to drive around the Bahamas
- Positive, discreet team player
Accommodation: live in position with bedroom and bathroom in the house or there is a possibility for a separate cottage in time.
Salary: £900-£1000 per week net
This position is being managed by International Senior Consultant Nadine Swartz.
Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org