Live in Governess Job, Azerbaijan, Bako, July start
A returning client to Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a top notch governess to their 5 year old boy. You will look after his educational needs as well as teaching him manners and etiquette.
The principle would like the new Governess to focus on all the educational, developmental and behavioral aspects by focusing on manners and social skills. Therefore he needs someone with a strong educational background that is able to organize fun and educational activities as well as being able to tutor the young boy. Someone with an early childhood development degree would be ideal.
- The candidate must be highly educated, warm, gentle, fun, active, kind, loving, hardworking, flexible and most importantly a team player. You must have strong communication and organizational skills.
- Although it’s not a must but a second language (Terkmen) is a bonus.
- This principal values their privacy, so discretion is essential.
- The hours are negotiable / 6 days a week
- There is an option to live in the property or have an apartment close by
- Salary: Negotiable
Consultant: Alessandra Ruocco
Please email applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Greycoat Lumleys Job Reference: 93248