Governess role in China, ASAP start.
Professionally qualified and experienced governess needed for little boy of 2.5 years old. The family is looking for a highly competent and motivated British Governess with a good level of experience and preferably some kind of qualification or knowledge of early years teaching and development. The family have already raised their son to be bilingual in Mandarin and English and are now looking to add a third language: preferably French. It is essential the candidate is native English. The family are looking for a good communicator, someone who promotes independence, the little boy is very willing to learn and wants to read. The governess will have a strong Educational focus but someone who approaches childcare holistically, catering for the whole child, someone sensitive, kind and nurturing is a must.
- Set working days and negotiable hours that suit you and the family. Flexibility when travelling needed.
- He has a nanny who manages his nursery duties and sleeps in the room with him
- Care and well-being of the little boy
- Providing and engaging in Activities with the child and social calendar organising
- Lots of learning through play, planned and well executed activities
- Trouble shooting and proxy parenting
- Native English Governess with Mandarin or French a bonus
- A childcare and education degree with relevant experience essential
- You are able to engage with the child, making sure his progress is reported to the parents
- Experienced and professional
- A kind nature, understanding that everyone around you may not speak English and to be supportive of that, Mum and Dad both speak English
- No need to drive the family have drivers
Accommodation: own room and bathroom
Salary and package: highly competitive and negotiable for the right candidate
Consultant: Rose Bradbury
Greycoat Lumleys Job Reference: 90951