Live in Governess in Doha – Qatar, starting ASAP
A returning client to Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a Governess for their 2 boys, aged 8 and 11 years old. There are 2 other children in the household, cared for by other nannies.
The Principal would like the new Governess to focus on all the educational, developmental and behavioral aspects by focusing on manners and social skills. Therefore, they needs someone with a strong educational background, able to organize fun and educational activities as well as being able to tutor the young boys into well mannered and educated young men.
The family would like the person in this role to have a deep knowledge of Middle East life, embrace the Middle East culture and work well in a fully staffed household.
- The candidate must be highly educated, in order to navigate and prepare the boys through their exams.
- You must have strong communication and organizational skills and have tutoring experience
- Be a very present support for the children when they are not in school
- Flexibility to travel with the family is essential
- Days: 6 days per week
- Hours: 10/12hrs per day
- Sole care
- Languages: English, 2nd language would be a bonus
- Driver: N/A
- Travel: Yes
- Accommodation: Separate unit close by the main residence
- Salary: £1,000 per week
- Start date: ASAP
Consultants – Pamela Dumas
Greycoat Lumleys Job Reference – 98630
Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, we are only able to respond to successful candidates