Live in Governess Job in Jeddah, ASAP start.
Wonderful returning family to Greycoat Lumleys are looking for a native English speaking Governess who speaks French. You will be engaged and active with 2 children. boy of 4 and girl of 6 Based in the Jeddah. The family are looking for a person with high energy levels, able to maintain disciple but with a loving and caring attitude. A creative spirit and someone who will do arts and crafts and lessons with them. You have support from other staff in the household.
· Monday to Friday, 9-5pm with flexibility.
· When the children go back to school, supporting them getting ready for school etc until then to help them with their studies based on the British curriculum.
· After school activities
· Flexibility to travel with the family if required
· English and French speaking
· Teaching degree in the British curriculum.
· Supporting their activities and schedules
· Confident swimmer
· Positive, discreet team player
Accommodation: live in position with bedroom and bathroom in the house or there is a possibility for a separate accommodation in time.
Salary: negotiable on qualifications and experience.
Consultant: Rose Bradbury
Greycoat Lumleys Job Reference: 91762