Kazakstan Governess and Tutor
A family living in Kazakstan are looking for a governess for their 2 children. They have their own nannies so your focus is education, learning through play, arts and crafts. They have 2 girls 6 and 4..
The family are looking for a caring and professional person who can support them
Qualifications: Excellent English (Russian will be a plus), qualified and experienced in childcare.Duties:
- Planning lessons, days out and accompanying children to school and other activities.
- Providing an interactive and constructive learning environment.
- Supervising their play. Playing sports and keep children busy with arts and arts and crafts, music or even other languages.
- Interacting with the nursery or household staff to ensure the child’s best interests are always at heart. Looking after their nutritional, clothing and health requirements can also be part of the candidate’s role.
- Monday to Friday, around 10 hours a day at times
- When the children go back to school, supporting them in their after school activities
- Getting to know the family on zoom before the start date
- Flexibility to travel with the family if required
- English speaking to native level
- Good education, polite and good manners, positive with a good emotional approach.
- Degree level educated
- Must be able to teach
- Happy to live in a bubble in times of COVID
- If you speak and can teach Russian wonderful but not a deal breaker.
- If you are driver good but the family have drivers
- Positive, discreet team player
- Professional at all times
Package is very negotiable for the right person £70-£100k per annum
- Accommodation included one bedroom self-contained apartment
- Company mobile phone (not for personal use).
- 25 days holiday per year which cannot be taken in term time but this is balanced with additional paid holiday when not travelling with the family.
- 2 paid flights Home per year.
- Visa process organised by family’s office.
- Relocation costs paid (within reason).
This position is being managed by International Senior Consultant Nadine Swartz.
Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org