Live In Governess Job Jeddah and Travel
Wonderful opportunity as a Governess to work with a family in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia with 3 children. If you speak Arabic and English (French would be a bonus) are compassionate, organised and energetic, I would love to hear from you. Travel is usually in school holidays, France, Switzerland, and Europe. The children are 3 girls of 18 months, 6 years and 9 years. Family are currently in Dubai
- Working 6 days a week, 12 hours a day, the children go to school but the youngest needs daily support, although there is support in the household if you need to run errands etc.
- This role needs someone organised, compassionate, kind, but firm, good with manners and being a mother figure. This a sole charge role.
- Driver takes you to school with them in the morning, picks them up with a driver at around 3 pm and then accompany to activities. This depends if the children go back to school COVID has changed the schedule but they are doing online learning.
- When they are at school you have your own free time unless you have projects or errands for them, during the summer
- Organising activities for the children especially when in foreign countries, ones that would challenge and interest them
- Ensure their wellbeing
- Supervise and assist with homework
- Supervise their schedule and calendar with tutors and activities
- Worldwide travel when needed
- Assist with educational and emotional support
- Speaking Arabic and English to native level with French as a bonus
- Strong background in education and previous experience as a Governess
- Flexible and dynamic candidate
- Sporty whilst developmentally aware
Salary: very negotiable salary dependent on experience
This position is being managed by :
International Senior Consultant Nadine Swartz.