Live In Governess/Nanny Job Oman
Wonderful opportunity as a Governess to work with a family in Muscat, Oman with 3 children, Mum is very hands on and flexible and very collaborative and is looking for someone similar. If you have a childcare qualification and speak a second language preferably French and want o leave London for beautiful Oman, have your own apartment. Travel to US, France, South Africa and the world during the holidays this might be the opportunity for you. 7 year old and 9 year old boy and 5 year old little girl. Current Governess who has recently left was in the position for over 3 years and recommends this position.
- Working 6 days a week, 12 hours a day during holidays and when the children are home from school but generally you will work from 3-8pm each day unless the children are not in school depending on the travel schedule
- Driver takes you to school with them in the morning, picks them up with a driver at around 3 pm and then accompany to activities.
- When they are at school you have your own free time unless you have projects or errands for them, during the summer holidays they are In summer camp in LA.
- Organising activities for the children especially when in foreign countries, ones that would challenge and interest them
- Ensure their wellbeing
- Supervise and assist with homework
- Supervise their schedule and calendar with tutors and activities
- Worldwide travel when needed
- Assist with educational and emotional support
- Speaking English to native level with French
- Strong background in education and previous experience as a Governess
- Flexible and dynamic candidate
- Sporty whilst developmentally aware
Accommodation: 1 bedroom apartment accommodation apart from the main home-to be discussed at interview
Transportation: you have drivers at your disposal but when you travel it would be good to drive and a car would be provided.
Annual Leave: 5 week negotiable
Medical Insurance Provided
Mobile Allowance and Mobile Handset.
Salary: very negotiable salary dependent on experience
This position is being managed by :
International Senior Consultant Nadine Swartz.
Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org