Temp Nanny Job in Paris, 1st August for one month with the option to travel to Saudi Arabia
This returning client of Greycoat is looking for an educated and professional Nanny to join them in Paris from 1st August for one month, during this time the family may travel to Greece for one week. The client is looking for a candidate who would consider travelling to Saudia Arabia with the family and stay permanently.
They have two children, a girl 10 years and a boy 5 years. This job is mainly for the 5 year old boy and involves teaching and educating him. Mum is looking for someone who has outside interests that she can bring to the children - music, sport etc.
- In Paris - working every day 8am to 8pm with some babysitting.
- In Paris - care of both children, take to museums, parks and plan their schedule.
- In Saudi Arabia, the role is mainly for the 5 year old boy.
- Teach and educate the 5 year old, plan his schedule, take to football and on playdates.
- In Saudi Arabia, 6 days a week, 12 hours a day.
- A French speaker is a bonus but not essential
Salary: Market rate
Consultant: Jo Winn and Alessandra Ruocco