Governess Mentor job Peru
A once in a lifetime opportunity to live in Peru in Cusco
A family living in Peru for many years are looking for a governess and mentor for their two teenage sons. The family speak Spanish, Dutch and English. if you spoke Spanish it would be helpful in your day to day life in Cusco. The boys have online schooling for the rest of the year and need monitoring that they do the work and also encouraging them to get active and get away from screens. Playing sports with them and encouraging, tennis, pool, swimming etc. Dad travels extensively and this person would be a support to Mum. Someone with a willing muck in attitude who would thrive on living in such a beautiful part of the world.
To answer some questions:
- They have compulsory state healthcare but parents are willing to investigate having private healthcare too
- The food there is wonderful, locally sourced and healthy
- Altitude is at 1700m so knowing if you suffer from altitude sickness would be beneficial
- Accommodation would be your own room and bathroom
- Getting around is easy, they have taxis, well organized and cheap
- They are currently still in COVID curfew but it will be changing soon.
- They have high speed internet access
Salary $2500 gross per month, this is hugely above national salary scale and cost of living is cheap
Working Hours: Monday to Friday at the moment the boys are home but next year they will be going back to school so you have your own time too.
job # 87085
This position is being managed by Nadine Swartz