Governess Job Middle East
A returning client to Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a top notch governess and nanny to her almost 5 year old twins (boy/girl). You will work alongside another long-time nanny who has been working for the family for over 9 years.
The principle would like the new Governess to focus on all the educational, developmental and behavioural aspects by focusing on manners and social skills as well as all the basic nanny duties. Therefor she needs someone with a strong educational background that is able to organize fun and educational activities as well as being able to tutor the twins if needed be due to Covid19, because schools may be virtual. So someone with an early childhood development degree would be ideal.
- The candidate must be highly educated, warm, gentle, fun, active, kind, loving, hardworking, flexible and most importantly a team player. You must have strong communication and organizational skills.
- Although it’s not a must but a second language (French or Spanish) is a bonus.
- This principal values their privacy, so discretion is essential.
- The hours are 12 hours a day / 6 days a week
- You will have her own separate bedroom and bathroom within palace grounds
- As for salary, it will depend on education, qualifications and years of experience.
Job ref no: 89794
- Nadine Swartz
- Senior International Consultant
- I would love to hear from you if you think this is your perfect job :Email me on firstname.lastname@example.org