Live in Governess Job, Saudi Arabia, ASAP start
A returning client to Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a top notch governess and nanny to her 5 year old twins (boy/girl). You will work alongside another long-time nanny who has been working for the family for over 9 years.
The principle would like the new Governess to focus on all the educational, developmental and behavioural aspects by focusing on manners and social skills as well as all the basic nanny duties. Therefore she needs someone with a strong educational background that is able to organize fun and educational activities as well as being able to tutor the twins if needed be due to Covid19, because schools may be virtual. So someone with an early childhood development degree would be ideal.
- The candidate must be highly educated, warm, gentle, fun, active, kind, loving, hardworking, flexible and most importantly a team player. You must have strong communication and organizational skills.
- Although it’s not a must but a second language (French or Spanish) is a bonus.
- This principal values their privacy, so discretion is essential.
- The hours are 12 hours a day / 6 days a week
- You will have your own separate bedroom and bathroom within palace grounds
- Salary: Negotiable
Consultant: Pamela Dumas
Please email applications to: email@example.com
Greycoat Lumleys Job Reference: 89794