Live In Governess, Riyadh ASAP start.
Returning family to Greycoat Lumleys based in Riyadh, are looking to recruit a professional and experienced person who can fill a very interesting and valuable position in their family. The children are 4 ,9, 12 and 14 with a focus on the 4 and 9 year old.
The family are looking for a candidate who will be able to follow their children in their studies, help with homework, tutoring and support their scholastic endeavours. The role includes school pickups and involvement of all areas of the children’s education. Also teaching them to do things for themselves and promoting independence is important.
The candidate will ideally have a teaching background or strong and relevant tutorial experience: knowledge in the international curriculum will be a bonus.
This is a fully staffed household therefore the ideal candidate will be able to work in a team and practice discretion at all time.
- 6 days a week with options for weekends off, flexibility both sides important.
- 8 hours per day
- Activities orchestrating when needed
- Providing supportive educational back up to the 4 children
- Flexibility to travel if required
- English speaking
- Must have right to work in South Africa
- Qualifications/ strong and relevant tutorial background
- Discreet, organised, proactive
- Able to work in fully staffed household and manage staff if necessary
Salary: £3,500 per month
Greycoat Lumleys Job Reference: 94892