Live in Governess Role Riyadh
Wonderful returning family based in Riyadh in the Diplomatic Quarter are looking to recruit a professional and experience governess and companion for their daughter of 5 years old, she has 3 older siblings but your focus is the 5 year old. Current staffing have been there for years and the team around the children and the household are supportive to all the children. This is a position for a total all-rounder with focus and an element of fun and serenity and kindness.
COVID ha stopped schooling and once she starts school again the daily routine will change. The role will include school pickups and involvement of all areas of her life. Making sure she has the right kit for sport, shopping for the school necessities.
The candidate will ideally have a teaching background or strong experience: English and French is a must.
This is a fully staffed household therefore the ideal candidate will be able to work in a team and practice discretion at all time.
- Monday to Saturday 12 hours a day.
- Managing and controlling morning and bedtime routine
- Lesson planning and delivery
- Activities orchestrating
- Teaching through play
- Providing supportive educational back up to the 4 children
- Flexibility to travel if required
- English speaking to native level and French not negotiable
- Childcare and teaching qualifications desired but not essential
- Discreet, organised, proactive
- Able to work in fully staffed household siblings
- Active, sporty and creative
- Must have a kind and supportive nature
- Happy to help out and coordinate activities with older
Salary: negotiable dependant on candidate and experience but generous
Please apply by sending your current cv to Nadine@greycoatlumleys.co.uk
Job ref no: 88474
This position is being managed by Nadine Swartz
Senior International Consultant